No, I do not have time to actually read everything I would love to read, but these are 2 recent pieces that I appreciated (for very different reasons).
The first was an article I read a while ago in the Duke Alumni magazine about a 2000 graduate who won the 2006 MacArthur Genius Award for thinking of truly {blue} devilishly brillant ways to get millions of people out there to work for him without them even realizing it.
The second was a blog link from Amy that are fictional accounts of diaries of our furry pets. Marc & I laughed so hard and loud when we read this, our cats were probably wondering "our captors look so red in the face they may be about to explode -- we must learn how to make this happen more seriously so that they actually do explode".
~ Shuwen
The first was an article I read a while ago in the Duke Alumni magazine about a 2000 graduate who won the 2006 MacArthur Genius Award for thinking of truly {blue} devilishly brillant ways to get millions of people out there to work for him without them even realizing it.
The second was a blog link from Amy that are fictional accounts of diaries of our furry pets. Marc & I laughed so hard and loud when we read this, our cats were probably wondering "our captors look so red in the face they may be about to explode -- we must learn how to make this happen more seriously so that they actually do explode".
~ Shuwen

No comments:
Post a Comment