
So, that is a little out of date, but 30... is it as scary as it sounds? Guess I'll find out soon enough!
HAPPY BIRTHWEEK also to: Jon Spader (Mar 31); Eric J., Valerie Todd (April 1st); Janet C. (April 2nd); Mark Ee, Matthew Todd, Big Al, Mary Hwang (today); Heather Krull (April 4th)!
Lastly, on my last day of being 29 (yesterday), I decided to join in on the putting my money where my mouth is and joined in the microcredit movement by signing up with Kiva, and started a portfolio of people to lend $$ to. You can do this too! Please join me in helping empower people in developing countries to pull themselves out of poverty.
Here are some of the women whom I've loaned to:
Moeurn Sopheap in Cambodia (Activity: Farming)
Lafia (aisance) Group in Mali (Activity: Retail)
Mary Asama in Ghana (Activity: Cereals)
Sabali (tolérance) Group in Mali (Activity: Retail)
Maridel Abajar in Philippines (Activity: Fishing)
Leataosina Ioane in Samoa (Activity: Fruits & Vegetables)
Robiya Sharipova in Tajikistan (Activity: Food Market)
Phum Pha's Group in Cambodia (Activity: Fruits & Vegetables)
~ Shuwen

No comments:
Post a Comment