We appear to be having a series of bad luck, or maybe I am jinxing everything!
Yesterday I decided to make use of our bath tub to take a relaxing bath after a long day. After about 30 mins in the tub, the ceiling over our dining room started to leak!! yikes!! We think a pipe broke and have called maintanence. They are suppose to come by today to investigate & fix, but I think both Marc & I will have to find alternative shower options for the next day or so. Oi vey!
This is after my laptop had a minor bout (and continues to sound sick) and my car refused to start on Monday (but fortunately that got resolved and after some initial fear that it might have been the timing belt, we are now quite sure it was just the battery because we hadn't run it in over a week).
boooo......
~ Shuwen
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment