Saturday, October 25, 2008

Amy & I ran in a 10 mile race on the American Tobacco Trail this morning. I had been struggling with a bad lower back since a yoga class on Tuesday, and was worried about some pain in my right knee as well. It was a somewhat humid morning (with some slight drizzling), so between that and my back & knee issues I was concerned about how I would perform. It was a good thing Amy & I were able to run together, because there was no way I would have had the mental power to make myself work through the pain on my own. We finished decently, actually better than expected, in 1:25:42 for me and 1:25:53 for Amy. My right knee is now aching quite a bit, but I'll rest the next few days to get that and my lower back realigned. More pictures from this morning are here.

We have also posted pictures from Spain & Greece up www.clarkcolor.com . Log in with: shuwenng@hotmail.com, and password: sharepics to view.

Marc is now off to Egypt & Ethiopia and will get back Nov 3rd. Wish him safe travels!

No comments: