Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am now back home in Carrboro. Thanks Gwyn for the airport ride, and others who also volunteered to help with that.

Think I’ll just take a shower and go to bed. My luggage didn't make it with me tonight (not surprising given my luck these few days), but should get delivered to me sometime tomorrow. Tomorrow, I will start dealing with the aftermath of dealing with banks, lost drivers licenses, passports and getting a new greencard, etc. This little stint by two Madrilènes really is benefiting others way more than themselves (they got 30 euros out of it, meanwhile, the US govt will get over 400 USD, the airlines over 1000 USD, Singapore govt ~ 100 USD)… great job widening the income gap, buddies.

Marc is doing OK in Greece. His presentation went well. Will speak to him tomorrow.

~ Shuwen

1 comment:

Jordan said...

welcome back... sorry to hear about all the trouble on your trip. glad you were at least able to make it back home so quickly