Wednesday, September 20, 2006

WELCOME!



Recently I've been getting emails from friends who have been traveling around the world about their online blogs. I've been to a number of them and have felt a little inspired. I think they may be a great way for Marc & I to keep our very spread out families and friends updated on our lives -- thus this new project. We will try to update this at least fortnightly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! First comment.

Anonymous said...

Shuwen,

Great idea. Thanks for making it easier for us to stay in touch.

Uncle Chiew Koon.

Anonymous said...

Dear Shuwen and Marc,

Wonderful ! Thanks for making it happens.
Love, "Ye Ye" Bee Lian, Singapore.
Mobile: (65) 91018643

Anonymous said...

Shuwen, you're one of the best cooks I know. Please leave some recipes on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shuwen and Marc,

WONDERFUL ! THANKS FOR MAKING IT HAPPENS.
Love, "Ye Ye" Bee Lian, Singapore
e-mail: beeliantan@yahoo.com
Mobile: (65) 9101 8643

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea! Eager for more...