A week of birthdays
There are 12 people we know with birthdays this week! HAPPY BIRTHWEEK to:
Jon, Eric, Valerie, Henning, Janet, Mark, Matthew, Big Al, Mary, Heather, Anqi, and myself!
So, what can I say about turning 29? Well, I will sure miss being 28 since this past year had a couple of nice things happened: lots of travel (to Philly, New York, Chicago, Michigan, DC, Frankfurt, Addis Ababa, Florida), the defense of my dissertation proposal, having a publication, teaching and TA-ing, seeing Marc run a number of great races, and getting fitter as my running improves. If the good times continue to roll, I have high hopes for my 29th year (and future 29th years to come – they may be a few)!
Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes, cards & gifts!
~ Shuwen
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
happy birthday, shu!
-jordan
Post a Comment